I have always been a explorer , a life experimentalist , a storyteller and a poet. As a learner I have set my boundaries to find out my way to go ahead with clarity. I will find answers for the all the why’s because I intended to and I’m sure of it that life is full of thrill , full of beautiful people and full of adventure.
When I look back at my journey I feel good about me that everything has a purpose in life. I was always surrounded by good people who taught me valuable things. As I’m growing old I feel I’m looking at everything with a different prospective which is making me more enthusiastic and positive.
I don’t want to live a normal life. Insanity is not a bad thing if it brings you happiness. Even pain , sadness or joy has a purpose to serve us. Everything has a unique pattern of sensations when they occur and we never realise it but it has a large impact on our personality. Once you start understanding it you will start understanding everything. You will grow in life, you will be undefeated in life, you will be above the small things and you will attain equilibrium. This equanimous mind will lead you to success. I’m sure I will be on the path of equilibrium. From this day onwards my journey as a wanderer will be on to find the path of equilibrium.
I’m full of energy and I see hope, larger prospective everywhere. Here I had pick one of my list to do before I die from my bucket list.
So here is my first ever “SOLO TRAVELING”
I packed my bag and started my journey from delhi to Dhramshala. I had enrolled myself for the 10 days Vipasana course in Himachal Vipasana centre Dhramkot which 4-5 km from Dhramshala. I reached here 2 days before the course started and they didn’t let me enter into the campus. So I started looking for reasonable hotels near Dhramkot. I found a good hotel which has very good cafe as well. When you have a day off and you have lot of things to do so this goes like this👇🏿
1. I started my day with a beautiful Israelian breakfast 🥞 and read some my fantasy about the universe, shared by the Stephen hawking.
2. I met a beautiful 🇳🇴 Norway 🇳🇴 lady Marthe Aurora who has been a solo traveler for last 15 years and she had amazing personality with lot of experience. She is learning Yoga here in India . We were having breakfast in a same restaurant and I break the ice and start conversation with her. She told me about her previous journey and just showed me the picture of that restaurant when she was here in India first time around 8 years back. Such a happy day indeed.
3. After meeting her she went to her Yoga classes and I had nothing to do so I thought I would go for “Triund Trek “ on my own . Because of heavy snow fall trek was closed til 30 March. There was an accident as well , a group of 8-10 youths from Dehli went on trek on 15th March and some of them gone missing. They were lucky that rescue teams found them alive after two days. Rumours were all around here and some whatsapp videos were also spreading about the missing group. But on 31 March 2019, DC opened the trek for tourist on the condition of hiring a trained tourist guide with every group. Early morning I started my journey for trek and on the way to Golu temple I met two partners Alex and Brendon from USA . They were really eager to go for trek and we asked the security person for permission. Security person told us to hire the local guide. We hired sachin, a local guide and start out trek for Triund.
4. We were the first three traveler to open the route at the early 0939 Hrs . It was a long journey so we start sharing thing to each other.
Alex and Brendon are together since four years and they love each other. They met in the college and Alex is two year elder than Brendon. After completing their college they joined community farming for two years back. They have good understanding and they love each other . I clicked many pictures on the way and I was kind of their photographer today 💕
5. Alex is a painter 👩🎨 and she is more into spirituality. Alex also shared with me about her ex boyfriend even in front of Brendon with comfort. She shared how they had differences and they could not keep it continue. Brendon is a commerce graduate and managing the work of community farming.
I asked Alex about love. She shared with me valuable things. She told “love is a beautiful feeling, it is no more or no less , it is just love. Love makes us happy , humble and strengthen to achieve our dreams.” This was something which should be learn in life. All for all being must be our goal in life. No one is infallible and everyone deserves a chance to correct themselves. We must have compassion in our heart. That is a learning for life. I will remember this definitely that love is just love with the feeling of no more and no less. Even theory of “Metta” says it is unconditional love for all being.
I have come here to attend my “Vipasana Meditation” course and this will be my another wish list.
6. Our journey is more like a juggling trails and it keep going unpredictably. Like small glacier to the big ones, small problems to big one. This trek could not be more joyful with two cheerful people with me. We clicked lot of photographs , made beautiful memories , shared some of our stories and talked about different perspectives of life.
7. It was 10 km trek from Dhramakot to Triund . We were the first four person to open the route for everyone for this season . We were happy to make this trek complete even though it was very slippery, somewhere dangerous and we all fell down almost 5-6 times even Alex got little injured . It is our human nature that we become more durable after crossing all our difficulties, we become more anti- fragile after so much of fragility. But beyond toughness and difficulties of our journey we shared happiness, knowledge and stories to each other. It took us almost three hours to get to the “Triund Top” and feeling was not less than a conqueror.
8. I become their director, guided them to pose and creat unforgettable memories for them . They come together and Alex went down on the knee with a flower 🌷 and make her wish come true. Alex told me that she is gonna make this picture framed. They will always remember me whenever they look at it. This is life with joy and sharing. I wish them love and happiness.
9. I had really a great day with these lovely people. I’m learning that life has always a broader meaning and prospects. I’m learning that world is full of happiness and you need to find your choice. I’m learning that “Happiness is a choice” and my choices are more clear than ever before .
Keep your journey without expecting expecting too much in return. This is the best way to be a selfless traveler. Everything is a joy here. You need to look it differently.
10. Some good photographs to remember . Some good memories to remember. Even this dog came with us. One thing I have learn from Dogs that they are a true companion who truely loves you. You can’t express your gratitude when you get Maggi at the height of 3-4 ft snow fall , believe me nothing is better than that .
Alex and Brendon offered me American nuts and chocolates and that was so kind of them . We had tea , Maggi and cookies 🍪 together . We exchanged our numbers and I’m looking forward to meet them again in future . All the very best to my guide sachin , to Alex and to Brendon.
May this universe brings you more happiness in upcoming adventures . I may had dinner with Aurora so I will look forward to it .
PS : “Happiness is a choice. Keep your journey because life is a journey.
“Journey is happiness not the destination” 🌸🌸💫🌸🧘♂️🧘♂️